My Personal Interests

 

Beat it

Just as times when my days get a little too exhausting and stressful from the workloads of academical activities accompanied by personal problems I had the desire to find what could really be the remedy to erase or atleast lessen the pressure while I accomplish these hurdles in my daily life. As for a young man like me it is not uncommon for people my age to play games or watch videos for the sake of self-entertainment. However this was a method of mine that I already am planning on reducing in practice, because even if I entertain myself through games and videos to relieve my stress it does not technically help me surpass my workloads despite providing me a temporary stress relief.

That is why I found out back then to try and listen to music that brightens up my mood to boost my morale in doing my tasks whereas on the other hand calm music to relieve stress and pressure. These done alongside with those things that I require to do gives me the benefit of actually helping me surpass my workloads because I could do them both together at the same time. You might think, but couldn't music be a nuisance when you needed the focus on your works? That is certainly true in some situations or rather just depending on the person, that is why for me I usually only find it interesting to listen to Rhythm & Blues and Pop genre of music.



Why those Genre?



To think of it first, both those genre of music are most definitely under the top 5 of the most listened to type or genre of music. Maybe because of how catchy it could get to the ears of everyone or how it just basically harmonizes to anyone's life status. So out of all genres of music out there why do I ever find R&B and Pop genre of music the most interesting one or rather two. That is because R&B synchronizes with what is happening in my daily life or could be to anyone's life which is calm and peaceful, while Pop music is the type of music that brightens up my mood. Both in these are which helps me soothe my mental health while I do my workloads. One of each song from a genre that I usually listen to is Hold Me Down by Daniel Caesar for the R&B genre as well as Jealous by Nick Jonas for the Pop genre.

It just what fuels up Life

The types of music taste are different with one another, one could find Pop enjoyful while the other individual could find it annoying or too lively to boost their enthusiasm and those are which along with other personal opinions are what I fully understand and will ever respect as a music listener and maybe might even be able to consider being a music creator soon. Though in the end it has been around that there are numerous and multiple benefits from music, almost touching every aspect of human life. It enhances our lives in several ways like though emotional expression, support of mental health, health conditions, physical being, and inspiration. Whether you're a performer or a listener, embracing music can lead to a fuller and more satisfying life. Play your favorite song, pick up an instrument, or get involved in a musical community to allow music to act as your roadmap for a better, healthier existence.


Comments

  1. Include recommendations for specific R&B and Pop artists or songs that have resonated with you and helped you through challenging times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have already inserted that kind of information thanks for your suggestion.

      Delete
  2. On the part of Bet it, your spacing is too much to maximize for good viewing. 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you fix your spacing? It's bothering me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The spacing is quite fine for me, this problem might just be in your end.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I suggest you use less vibrant colors on heading

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would suggest to fix your capitalizations and some grammatically incorrect sentences.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment